Release 0.4.0 is a bugfix and feature release for Oz. Some of the highlights between Oz 0.3.0 and 0.4.0 are:
- Automatic detection/use of cached JEOS images (the previous method required the user of the oz libraries to detect whether the image was cached or not)
- Fixes to make Debian installs work for both x86_64 and i386
- Honor user-provided automatic installation files better, by not doing modifications
- Use pyparted to generate partitions on newly created disks (if necessary)
- Add support for Fedora 15
- Add the ability to supply an initial root/Administrator password to the diskimage
- Abort installs after 5 minutes of disk inactivity
- Use M2Crypto to generate SSH keys (if necessary)
- Some pydoc documentation (more of this to come in the future)
- Support for Ubuntu 11.04
- Support for RHEL-6.1
More documentation on Oz (including links on how to obtain it) is available here: http://aeolusproject.org/oz.html
For this release, Fedora 14 and RHEL-6 packages are available. Note that I have stopped providing Fedora 13 packages, since that distribution is (or will be) out of support. Also note that to install the RHEL-6 packages, you must be running RHEL-6.1 or later.
If you have any questions or comments about Oz, please feel free to contact email@example.com or me (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.