- Add support for installing Ubuntu 13.04
- Add the ability to get user-specific ICICLE information
- Add the ability to generate ICICLE safely, by using a disk snapshot
- Add the ability to include extra files and directories on the installation ISO
- Add the ability to install to alternate file types, like qcow2, etc.
- Add support for installing Ubuntu 5.04/5.10
- Add support for installing Fedora 19
- Add support for installing Debian 7
- Add support for Windows 2012 and 8
- Add support for getting files over http for the commands/files section of the TDL
- Add support for setting a custom MAC address to guests during installation
- Add support for user specified disk and NIC model
- Add support for OpenSUSE 12.3
- Add support for URL based installs for Ubuntu
If you have questions or comments about Oz, please feel free to contact me at clalancette at gmail.com, or open up an issue on the github page: http://github.com/clalancette/oz/issues.
This was one of the most active Oz releases ever, because of the feedback and patches from the community. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release through bug reports, patches, and suggestions for improvement.